May 22, 2012

Vincent Price Reemembered

Today I'm posting a manipulated caricature of Vincent Price which was requested by one of my many friends at Google+. I wanted to work with a color image but just couldn't find the right one. I decided to use the source image below and do a faded blue monochromatic image and just add color to the eyes.  I saw one done similar of Keith Richards of the Stones by Sebastian Kruger. It's amazing. Well, mine is certainly no Kruger and I'm not totally happy with the way it came out but it was an experiment, so I'll take what I learned from it and move on to the next one. I'm thinking about Steven Tyler of Aerosmith next. I've got to do something with those lips before he gets too old. 

Don't forget to stop by and bookmark my new web site if you haven't already: RodneyPike.com. As always, thanks for the support!!










Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!